Meet Dr. Richard Berg
I graduated from the University of Maryland Dental School in 1985 and completed a general practice residency at the VA Medical Center, Baltimore. I worked as a staff dentist at the VA Hospital Dental Clinic in Lebanon, PA for two years before opening my practice at the Warwick Center in Lititz in l989.
Ministering to those less fortunate, especially orphans, is a top priority for me. I have taken mission trips to Romania, Mexico, Africa and India to provide dental care. I’m a volunteer at Water Street Health Services Dental Clinic in Lancaster. I also volunteer my services through the Lancaster County Dental Network, who provide dental treatment for the financially disadvantaged in our area.
I consider it a great privilege to serve my patients and therefore am committed to regularly attending continuing education courses to stay current with the ever changing dental materials and technologies. I also take my staff to continuing education courses annually in order to keep with the current trends in dentistry.
Dr. Berg is affiliated with and/or a member of the following organizations:
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD)
- Graduate of the Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Study
- Member of the American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member of the Pennsylvania Dental Association (PDA)
- Member of the Christian Dental Society (CDS)
- Member of Healthcare Teams International (HTI)
- Member of the Lancaster County Dental Society