History & Training
Dr. Berg graduated from the University of Maryland Dental School in 1985 and completed a general practice residency at the VA Medical Center, Baltimore. He worked as a staff dentist at the VA Hospital in Lebanon, PA for two years before opening his practice at the Warwick Center in Lititz in l989.
Ministering to those less fortunate, especially orphans, is a priority for Dr. Berg. He has taken mission trips to Romania, Mexico, Africa and India to provide dental care. He is a volunteer at Water Street Health Services Dental Clinic in Lancaster. He also volunteers his services through the Lancaster County Dental Network, who provide dental treatment for the financially disadvantaged in our area.
Dr. Berg considers it a privilege to serve our patients and therefore is committed to regularly attending continuing education courses to stay current with the ever changing dental materials and technologies. He is a member of the local Seattle Study Club (Susquehanna Valley Dental Study Club) which meets regularly to discuss current dental techniques and topics. He also takes his staff to continuing education courses annually in order to keep with the current trends in dentistry.
Dr. Berg is affiliated with and/or a member of the following organizations:
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD)
- Member of the American Dental Association (ADA)
- Graduate of the Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Study
- Member of the Pennsylvania Dental Association (PDA)
- Member of the Christian Dental Society (CDS)
- Member of Healthcare Teams International (HTI)
- Member of the Lancaster County Dental Society
- Member of the Lancaster Chamber of Commerce